Education & Training
- M.Ed. Cognition and Instruction, University of Delaware
- M.A. Linguistics with a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. English Literature, University of Akron
ESL and Teaching Interests
- Grammar, vocabulary learning, and reading
Presentations and Publications
- 2017 "Enriching Vocabulary Learning through the Involvement Load Hypothesis" co-presenter, TESOL International Convention and English Language Expo
- 2015. Academic Vocabulary Building in English, Vol. 1 & 2, (co-author). University of Michigan Press.
- 1997. Journeys: Writing 2, (co-author). Prentice Hall Regents.
- 1986. Words for Students of English (co-author). University of Michigan Press.
- TESOL International Association
- Three Rivers TESOL
- Folk dancing, singing, working with my hands (sewing, knitting, drawing, painting)